Well I need to continue working on the CMS, I have at least started, I have a plan of what I'm going to work on on the wiki. I need to review the Video as an alternative discussion and summarize so I can blog about it. Plugging along!
I'm glad you have been able to start on your CMS! I feel good about the wiki, but I have not been able to find time to start on the CMS with the website, podcast, and everything else! Any suggestions about Moodle? Thanks!
OOh! well when I first attempted I had to email Dr Ingram because I had no editing buttons. It is not a very intuitive program. I just started exploring the drop down menus and some stuff has worked for me and other stuff not so much.
I'm glad you have been able to start on your CMS! I feel good about the wiki, but I have not been able to find time to start on the CMS with the website, podcast, and everything else! Any suggestions about Moodle? Thanks!
ReplyDeleteOOh! well when I first attempted I had to email Dr Ingram because I had no editing buttons. It is not a very intuitive program. I just started exploring the drop down menus and some stuff has worked for me and other stuff not so much.
ReplyDelete