Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Website and Podcast

Well I finished my website and submitted it. I am having some difficulty submitting my podcast. I tried to send it to the server through Fetch but it is attaching it to another file so the URL wont open up on the web browser. I might have to submit as an attachment. I don't know how to move files around in fetch. The files pop back into alphabetical order when you try to move them. Now I have to tackle the Wiki again. I find it very intimidating with all you smart people in my class that are just plastering information all over it. Gee I wander if this is how our students feel. A little bit of sense of competition. For those of you who are wandering why I'm submitting assignments early. You could call it Dance or Die. I'm on spring break at work and so I'm putting the hammer down this week because balancing work and school and life in general is exhausting.

No comments:

Post a Comment