Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Webquest

Well I decided to do my Web quest on active learning a program we use with our students. It is backed up by research of Dr. Lilli Nielsen. So I have started on it. I was pondering on what to do for my Instructional website for this class. I was thinking about talking about filling out the New IEP forms, Alternative Assessment and the like which would be applicable to the audience of special ed teachers. With Alternative Assessment Im not sure what I would be allowed to post on the web. The IEPs and Alternative Assessment change all the time. Any thoughts? I can't apply things I teach to my students very easily because they don't talk read or write.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! It sound like you have an interesting and challenging job. I am new to all of this technology stuff, so I'm not the best person to give advice, but I hope to be a good sounding board for you. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds interesting Rochelle! I have done written an IEP for I work with the IEP once it's complete and work with district personnel with reading the IEP and putting the required special education events into the computer for state reporting and funding. I look forward to looking over your website and Web Quest.

    ReplyDelete