Sunday, January 17, 2010

Grueling through topics for a Webquest

As I sit an ponder what I'm going to do for a web quest, let alone put it together with a tool I'm not familiar with has my mind whirling. I thought about asking my principal if she had a vision of something she would like the school staff to learn. The students I work with would not benefit from a web quest as they do not speak, let alone read or write. My previous experience prior to this position was pre-school so coming up with a lesson for k-12 is a bit overwhelming. I feel more comfortable teaching my co workers something. The only thing I feel I have knowledge in is video editing, photo editing and some computer knowledge that most of them have. Any suggestions? In the mean time I will ask my principal what might benefit our school. Rochelle

No comments:

Post a Comment